Monday, January 24, 2011

BENDING YOUR OWN REALITY IN ACCORDANCE WITH HERS

Couple

BENDING YOUR OWN REALITY IN ACCORDANCE WITH HERS

Kissing Couple

How many times have you or guys you know, changed their opinions or points of views to fit in with a woman's reality? Women sense this, and as you can expect, they lose attraction for guys who bend their realities in accordance with theirs.

Nearly every guy I have ever dated had different points of views to mine. Everything from politics, popular culture, ambitions to personal style. But what they all shared that made them so attractive was their belief and awareness of those opinions, ambitions, points of views and outlooks.As a result, they would (in a respectful manner) challenge my own, and force me to think outside of my own head, and invite me to understand THEIR realities.When the woman begins to want understand your reality, you would also have managed to get her to EMOTIONALLY INVEST in you. (Another obvious bonus)

I love the book the GAME and have started re-reading it years later, to see how I felt about it as someone who has now been teaching guys in the community for a long time. The book keeps mentioning how peoples favorite subject is 'themselves' I agree with this statement, especially since I am an unapologetic egotist. And yet, there have been many times when I have been speaking to a guy, and all I wanted to do was to talk about was HIM; What he liked, what he wanted, what he hated, what his philosophy on life was etc. So how did these guys manage to distract me from my favorite subject "myself" and turn it around to be ALL ABOUT THEM?

Answer: They knew who they were COMPLETLEY. Their opinions were not there to be manipulated by a beautiful woman, their goals were not their to be judged or criticized, their likes and dislikes were not going to budge because they were simply 'turned on', and most importantly, their faults were displayed as a part of a beautiful flaw in their character that they wore unapologetically, (thus, drawing the girl in to wanting to understand why those flaws were there, and how she could perhaps heal them (in a submissive way- of course)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...